Friday, January 26, 2018

Top 10 favorite performances of the year


Last night, I posted my 2017 film awards. Call Me by Your Name and Lady Bird nearly swept across the board. Today I thought I'd post my ten favorite performances of the year. Usually I have an assortment from different movies, but this year those two films claim five of the ten spots.

1. Timothée Chalamet as Elio in Call Me by Your Name
2. Laurie Metcalf as Marion McPherson in Lady Bird
3. Saoirse Ronan as Christine "Lady Bird" McPherson in Lady Bird
4. Michael Stuhlbarg as Mr. Perlman in Call Me by Your Name
5. Hong Chau as Ngoc Lan Tran in Downsizing
6. Armie Hammer as Oliver in Call Me by Your Name
7. Jennifer Lawrence as Mother in mother!
8. Sebastian Stan as Jeff Gillooly in I, Tonya
9. Daniel Day-Lewis as Reynolds Woodcock in Phantom Thread
10. Tiffany Haddish as Dina in Girls Trip


No comments:

Post a Comment