Thursday, December 28, 2017

Welp...

Now that Christmas has come and gone, we're in the final days of 2017. Over the next couple weeks the last few stragglers of 2017 films will make their way in theaters.

Molly's Game (Jessica Chastain, all day, everyday)
The Post (The pedigree!!!!!! The timeliness!!!!!)
I, Tonya (Love the trio of Allison Janney, Sebastian Stan and Margot Robbie)

Followed by the hard hitting duo of Call Me by Your Name and Phantom Thread on January 19th.

Call Me by Your Name has been one of my most anticipated films ever since it premiered at Sundance almost a year ago. I love coming of age stories, and Timmy Chalamet seems like a lock for my Best Actor prize.

PT Anderson made Magnolia and Boogie Nights two all-time great films, plus The Master and There Will Be Blood make anything he does - must see.

I'm running a little behind because of the cold weather so I still need to see Downsizing and Darkest Hour.

Anyone know if My Friend Dahmer has a DVD release anytime soon? I had heard good things about it, but it never came anywhere near Omaha.


No comments:

Post a Comment